The world of business, and the workplace within it, has undergone a radical shift in the last few years. People want more from their work, and customers want more ethical business practices. My work addresses both issues by working with leaders to create organisations that are a joy to work in and do business with. Happy, fulfilled and engaged staff lead to happy and loyal customers.
Are you a courageous, creative business owner or leader who wants to:
- Grow your business in the right way – driven by purpose, vision and human values?
- Be a magnet for the best talent by creating a thriving workplace that realises potential?
- Make a difference – creating shared value across the organisation, to your customers and beyond?
I can help:
- Define the core of your business purpose – beyond profit. I.e. what sets you apart from the crowd
- Mentor senior and emerging leaders to navigate unchartered territory with courage and humility
- Create a workplace culture that attracts – and keeps – the right talent and customers
The results are:
- Less wasted time and more alignment means leaders are inspired, focused and productive
- Staff are fulfilled and engaged leading to increased fulfilment and retention, making it easier to attract talent
- Increased customer retention and lifetime customer value due to better customer experience
- Budget targets are met and / or exceeded, and financial performance is more stable
… all leading to sustainable business results. Click below to find out more about how I deliver:
Purpose beyond Profit
If your business is growing, that’s great news. But the challenge of keeping your eye on the horizon while juggling the many priorities in the here and now can be tough. You need to know what your North Star is – what lies at the heart of your business, that sets you apart from your competition. And it won’t be your product / service or price.
I get companies on track by working with Exec and wider teams by:
- Starting with ‘why’ – getting to the core of the company’s purpose
- Defining and refining the company mission / vision
- Clarifying what differentiates the organisation from being a ‘me too’ business
- Uncovering and addressing the hidden blocks that can sabotage success
- Co-creating engagement strategies that attract and retain the talent you need to sustain growth
Conscious leaders care deeply about the difference their leadership has on others and the world at large.
But on a day to day basis, this can get lost in the noise and pressure of short-term targets, firefighting and digital overload. As a leader today, you have never been under so much pressure:
While governance and compliance requirements are more demanding than ever, your best and brightest talent demand autonomy and freedom from control and micro-management.
Trust is essential in all relationships, yet the pace of work and constraints on time mean you can’t invest properly in the relationships that matter.
These challenges need to be addressed for an organisation to thrive, and grow in the right way – sustainably.
I mentor leaders back to ‘wholeness’ – giving them the ability to lead from their whole selves, balancing the inner and outer worlds for greater effectiveness and fulfilment.
I can work with you and your senior & emerging leaders to develop:
- Improved relationships with others
- Focus on the right outcomes and results
- Servant leadership
Visit my dedicated Enlightened Business Leadership site for details of my annual leadership programme.
I am also honoured and proud to be Entelechy Inc’s global delivery partner for their flagship Unleash your Leadership Potential (ULP) programme.
Culture - Talent and Engagement
- Review your existing culture – what works, what doesn’t
- Support communications programmes
- Ensure values are meaningful and real
- Train managers on creating a ‘worthwhile work’ culture
- Establish desired behaviours across the organisation
Every business leader knows that a strategic priority is attracting and retaining talent. Creating the right culture that allows people the autonomy to thrive while giving them a strong sense of belonging to something worthwhile is key. Worthwhile work is created when people know how they contribute to the bigger picture. When they have the opportunity to fulfil their potential. When there is a human connection that creates a sense of belonging.
When everyone’s pulling in the same direction, with clarity re. what’s expected, and a coherent approach to every employee interaction, the resulting alignment supports business transition in a growth phase.
Culture is what engages everyone in the business – internally and externally – on the journey towards its full potential, and the realisation of its vision.
I can work with you either as an advisor or implementation partner to: